So, I have to be able to perform remote desktop via web browser (Chromium) using VNC protocol. Fortunately, there is noVNC, which requires python (for websocket) and flash. Excellent, those things are already available with my default Chromium OS.
Here is how I did it:
1. Download noVNC from here.
2. Extract that file:
$ tar zxvf kanaka-noVNC-xxx.tar.gz
3. Change to the directory created in step #2.
4. Now, you have to move *.html files and includes directory in the same locations as web.py (in util directory).
5. Run the websocket proxy with the proper arguments, in my case:
$ python wsproxy.py -f 5901 desktop_pc_ip:5900
# 5901 is the port that I will use for the web vnc client.
# 5900 is the VNC Server port running in the target computer.
6. Run the web server:
$ python web.py 8080 # 8080 is the web server port
7. Go to the (Chromium) browser and enter the following in the url:
8. After the web vnc client appears in the browser, enter the following data:
port: 5901 # check with the local port in step #5
then click "connect" button, and everything should work fine.
Now, I can do some other stuff other than just browsing, with my Chromium OS.